What we do
We are a registered charity dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation and re-homing of ponies and horses. Our stables and 8 acres of grazing are in Curdridge, not far from Southampton in Hampshire, UK (details here). Here we have the ponies and horses who have come to us for rescue and are not yet ready for loan or adoption, and we also have a few of our long-term ‘residents’ who are just part of the organisation and will always live here.
Read more about our history here …
How you can get involved
You can get involved with our pony and horse rescue charity and support us in a lot of ways:
- come and visit us (even if you if you are on holiday with your family) for a great experience and to learn how we rescue and rehabilitate the animals. Currently by special appointment only.
- join us and get member’s benefits, or volunteer some in helping with the pony and horse care, rehabilitation, fundraising or charity administration
- send us a donation or leave a legacy in your will
- find out more about ‘virtually’ adopting a pony or horse, offering or re-homing
- Report a pony or horse that you know is in distress, or talk to us about one that cannot stay in its current home
- Offer commercial sponsorship in the form of goods, services or money
Even if you cannot do anything practical at the moment, please send our link to your friends on twitter, facebook or other contacts to make sure that everyone who is concerned about supporting a charity hears about what we do.