NOTICES:WORK DAYS: we have a work day coming up this saturday 13th september to prepare for our open dayafternoon on sunday. We need as many hands as possible to help with jobs such as tidying, erecting gazebos, setting out stalls, tables and chairs, putting up signs etc.If anyone is free at all even for an hour or two over the weekend to give us a hand you would be more than welcome. Refreshments provided. Please give us a call on (01489) 790982 if you are able to help.
Dont forget this years OPEN AFTERNOON is coming up on SUNDAY 14TH SEPTEMBER from 12 – 3. We hope to see some of you there.
Our TACK SALE is also coming up on sundsy 5th October. For more details on both events please see the calender.
What we do
We are a registered charity dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation and re-homing of ponies and horses. Our stables and 8 acres of grazing are in Curdridge, not far from Southampton in Hampshire, UK (details here). Here we have the ponies and horses who have come to us for rescue and are not yet ready for loan or adoption, and we also have a few of our long-term ‘residents’ who are just part of the organisation and will always live here.
Read more about our history here …
How you can get involved
You can get involved with our pony and horse rescue charity and support us in a lot of ways:
- come and visit us (even if you if you are on holiday with your family) for a great experience and to learn how we rescue and rehabilitate the animals. Currently by special appointment only.
- join us and get member’s benefits, or volunteer some in helping with the pony and horse care, rehabilitation, fundraising or charity administration
- send us a donation or leave a legacy in your will
- find out more about ‘virtually’ adopting a pony or horse, offering or re-homing
- Report a pony or horse that you know is in distress, or talk to us about one that cannot stay in its current home
- Offer commercial sponsorship in the form of goods, services or money
Even if you cannot do anything practical at the moment, please send our link to your friends on twitter, facebook or other contacts to make sure that everyone who is concerned about supporting a charity hears about what we do.